We encourage you to accept the cookies our website uses as they help us to improve the user experience for you and many others.
The cookies we use are:
Drupal cookie 1: this cookie is used to indicate whether you have Javescript enabled or not. The cookie is set as soon as you visit the site and is removed at the end of the session. This cookie is called 'has_js'.
Drupal cookie 2: this cookie records the session ID. It is written as soon as you visit the site but is only used when you sign in. It has a timespan of around 23 days. If you don't sign in within 23 days the session will disappear.
Google Analytics cookies: these cookies help us to analyse how people use the website. The information generated (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. These cookies are called 'utma_', 'utmc_', 'utmb_' and 'utmz_'.
To delete or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies set by this website as they help us provide a better service. If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
Passenger Transport Executive Group (pteg)
1. This web site is operated and controlled by pteg.
2. This Privacy Statement only covers pteg web sites and does not extend to links to other web sites from pteg operated and controlled web sites.
3. The only personal information pteg may collect from you via its web sites is your email address and any other personal information which you forward to us by email. This information will be processed in accordance with, and will comply with, the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. Your personal information will be processed for the following specified purposes:
(a) processing your requests;
(b) sending you information which you have requested;
(c) auditing usage of this web site; and
(d) monitoring usage of this web site to enable pteg to update and tailor the web site to meet the needs of users.
5. pteg may keep a record of those links which are most regularly used, thus enabling us to provide the most helpful information to users. Such information is held anonymously and you will not be personally identifiable from this information.
6. To keep you informed about products and services offered by pteg, we may notify you by email or by post. If you wish to stop receiving such communications please contact pteg on 0113 2517204.